Review of real estate assessment reports
The service goals are:
the set of activities necessary for a real estate assessor (auditor) to review real estate assessments prepared by other professionals by exercising an impartial judgment for different reasons, such as:
– Settling possible disputes;
– Assessing reasonable diligence in financial reporting and asset management;
– Providing a qualified and expert testimony in legal actions or in legal circumstances;
– Providing a basis for making business decisions;
– Defining the compliant of the reports with regulatory requirements, in cases of using the assessments as part of the loan granting process, especially for those loans insured or regulated by the State, and in case it is necessary to check if the assessor has adhered to the standards and regulatory requirements in your jurisdiction.
The review can be technical-formal or formal and substantial. The formal and substantive review can be carried out both on the desktop and on site
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATIONS, PROPERTY AND MANAGERS OF REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO, SERVICE COMPANY, FREELANCE PROFESSIONALS.
SERVICES PROVIDED UNDER “ACCREDIA” ACCREDITATION