References - Review of real estate appraisal reports
Review of evaluation reports
Inarcheck – with the aim of diversifying its business and expanding the range of services offered to its clients – has implemented the review of real estate appraisal reports starting from 2017.
The main objective of the review of real estate appraisal reports is to provide reliability to the appraisal reports, removing or reducing any doubts related to them, or to ensure the accuracy, correctness and quality of the appraisal reports, considering the correctness, the consistency, reasonableness and completeness of the evaluation itself.
This service consists of activities necessary for a real estate assessor (auditor) to review real estate assessments prepared by other professionals – exercising impartial judgment – for different reasons, such as:
• Resolving possible disputes;
• Evaluating reasonable diligence in financial reporting and asset management;
• Providing a qualified and expert testimony in legal proceedings or in legal circumstances;
• Providing a basis for making business decisions;
• Defining if the reports comply with regulatory requirements and in the where assessments are used in loan granting process, especially for those loans insured or regulated by the state, and it is necessary to check if the assessor has adhered to the standards and the regulatory requirements in force in your jurisdiction.