Real estate due diligence
The service goals are:
– Providing, through analysis and verification, a precise determination of the “condition” in which a real estate property is located, with the aim of being able to assess the degree of risk associated with different aspects, e.g. marketability.
The methodological process involves the following activities:
– The verification of documents held by the client;
– The inspection of the property;
– The ascertainment and confirmation between the documentary status, the regulatory provisions and the actual state;
– The verification of the compliance of the buildings with regulatory and quality requirements;
– The analytical detection of risks and the possibilities of their elimination and opportunities.
The due diligence cannot include any assessment in relation to the costs of regularization or document retrieval consequent to the results of the due diligence.
The procedure applied in the private sector as defined in the ABI Guidelines (requirement N188.8.131.52) and by the Consiglio Nazionale dei Geometri.
PROPERTY AND MANAGERS OF REAL ESTATE PORTFOLIO, CONSTRUCTION COMPANIES, FREELANCE PROFESSIONALS AND ASSOCIATE STUDIES.